Sunday, March 14, 2010

because ive never feel so inspired and im going to win this battle

went to esplanade with jerina on sat! hahaha. plaza sing then city hall then to queensway. yep. sourcing for YEP Cambodia trip's stuff. need to find tee shirt suppliers and cheap music instruments like recorders!! omg thats like super old school can. hahaha! i wonder how we're gonna play chan mali chan or that super duper fast indian song i couldnt catch up with when playing with the band. :S hahaha!!


my wallpaper right now! hahaha. taken with my digi cam. ((: hahaha. i love the store in ps that sells lots of colourful papers. cos pretty papers make me happy! hahaha!! well, im sure everyone does too. ((:

anyway when i wanted to take pic with my fat lense cam, i couldnt press down the button completely. so i went to this film shop.

me: auntie, i think my camera is spoilt
auntie: have you finished the film?
me: no. im left with a lot actually
auntie: no choice you have to roll up the film first
me: huh??? but im left with 360 film
auntie: maximum only 36. what 360?
me: my film has 400 shots
auntie: its 400 ISO, NOT 400 shots.

=.= zoooooooomygoodnessssssssssss. i think its cos i havent use the film kind for soooo longgg. so embarrassing luuuh. hahaha!! grah!! hahaha. oh btw 'grah' is fierce! hahaha!!

the whole day i was like carrying my camera around taking pics. man, im really hooked on lomography. hahaha. im interested in photography for a loooongggggg time but i guess lomography is more interesting and unique. because of the camera's imperfections, the pictures will have special effects. (:


took this on the third day of cny. ((:

first batch of pictures coming out tomorrow! cant wait! :D