Friday, March 5, 2010

can't wait!!

My last mid term paper tomorrow! whoo~ Cant wait! Totally! :D:D BSP1005. Yeah man. ((: I always like to go to Biz canteen. Cos they have Hello Panda (chocolate ones only! hahaha. i dont like the strawberry or milk) and Meiji Coffee Milk!

Yesterday was a horrible day. Hahaha. Morning only la. Was at Redhill bus stop and I uhh started to blackout. Hahaha. Yeah. Turned out to be gastric flu. =.= zzzzzz....

And I'm soooo excited for Cambodia trip!!! Our team members are really friendly. Love my Publicity Team. Hahaha. Yay! And I want to design the shirts ehhh. Seemed damn fun. Oh. Team's name is Team Sabaay! (pronounced seh-bai) Hahaha. Yep. It means "happy" in thai! :D Hahaha. Then Xiangyi was like telling me about the Thai song Sabai Sabai. She was trying to sing it the "Sabai Sabai" Hahaha. I found this vid on YouTube:



The original Sabai Sabai by Bird Thongchai. Yes. Hahaha. This vid is really old man. Xiangyi and I were laughing our crap off trying to remember how to sing the song. Hahaha.

Anyway another interesting video I found on Youtube!



I think the baby wolf spiders are damn cute and tiny. ((:

Hahaha. Lastly, I want to end this blogpost with a quote that Jer told me before.

Love yourself first and everything will fall into line.

((: