Tuesday, March 23, 2010

do you like stars?

its like midnight now but i stil have work to do! :O BSP, MKT, SSA. blah blah.

its unhealthy to stay up late but i like night time. because its always so peaceful and quiet. it may be a bit lonely but i'll like to have me-times. doing my own stuff without anyone disturbing. no sms-es too! ((: cos i'll switch off my phone. hahaha. just notes, soft music, nice cold comforting chocolate milk and me. ((:

i was interested in astrology but i had no time for it. :( until i went for gek star-gazing. i think stars are really very romantic. hahaha! ((: think i'll go read up on astrology and greek mythology during hols. hahaha. and i didnt know that there are stars which burnt out and shine again. ((: its like telling us that miracles do exist. ((: hahaha. and that reminds me of one of my favourite quotes:

Do not watch the petals fall from the rose with sadness, know that in life, things sometimes must fade away before they can bloom again.

my favourite nebula, the horsehead nebula:






young stars are forming around the nebula! yaye! :D

cant find some names of the stars which died and burn again. hmmmmm shall look up on them when i have the time. officially done w math. okayy BSP now yo~! then MKT! jiayou jiayou! :D and i shall reward myself with Ben&Jerry's icecream tomorrow! Free cone day! Whoo~!