Monday, March 29, 2010

one week ago.... (Part 2. hahaha.)

27 march, saturday:
official day we're supposed t meet our buddies butttttttt!!!! my buddy wasnt there. =.= so i got t have temporary buddies. hahaha!! left my house and realised that my shoe was spoilt when i reached the train station. shesh. hahaha. so i had t walk back w my shoe flapping like some crocodile's mouth okayy. embarrassing. pretended not t hear any sound. hahaha. so i was late. had t find my way to the APSN school. didnt know its quite near TJ! :D hahaha. yep. anw i think the school is really pretty. as in its colourful, a bit colonial style? i have t say i love the garden. hahaha. its looks like some kids' kindergarten t me. :D okayy. shall let the pics do the talking. tired of typing alr.


paragi&me. this pic is soo blur. cmi la.


joyce&me acting silly. hahaha.


yongjie&jianming. i think jianming is damn cute and hyper! :D







they have lots of different classes like baking, cooking (apparently my buddy is in cooking :D) and photography!!! hahaha. im seriously amazed by the pics they've taken. esp the one with the theme "loneliness". a bin put upside down in an open field. i think i should start taking pics w themes t challenge myself. yep. ((: more organized too. :D

i think im really fortunate t be born with capabilities and talents (if i even have one! hahaha). yep. as in they have disabilities but that doesnt stop them from being happy and satisfied with the simple things in life. ((:

after dinner, went out for a while w my family. and i found another spot for star gazing. :D orion, sirius and the bull! hahaha. damn happy. yaye!